Saturday, September 12, 2026

Postage Collage Herb Silhouettes

Today I'm playing at Crazy is our Fame - Stencils are our Game Challenge Blog! If you love stencils, you really need to check them out.
I love the Postage Collage Series from Waffle Flower Crafts. I never thought they'd have so many different designs to choose from and each release is better than the last.

This one starts with the Postage Collage Waves stencil that was inspired by one of my very own cards. I made a wavy background masking with sticky notes. I don't need to do that any more now that this stencil set is available!

Once I inked the blocks I just stamped the Herb Silhouettes and then topped the inky panel with a die cut frame. The "air mail" stripes are from the Postage Collage Coloring stencil set. I inked them in colors to coordinate with the window colors.
I'm usually a brights gal, but I'm really happy with these more toned down colors turned out! It's a good reminder to try something you might not be so comfortable with.





Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Green Thumb, Postage Collage Herb Silhouettes
Dies | Waffle Flower Postage Collage Garden Critters, A2 Piercing Layers, Postage Collage A2 Blocks
Stencils | Waffle Flower Postage Collage A2 Waves Stencil, Postage Collage Coloring Stencil,

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp 

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT redirect you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Green Thumb Sentiments
Green Thumb Sentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Green Thumb Sentiments
Green Thumb Sentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Herb Silhouettes
Herb Silhouettes
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Garden Critters
Garden Critters
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
A2 Piercing Layers
A2 Piercing Layers
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Postage Collage Blocks
Postage Collage Blocks
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Wavy Lines
Wavy Lines
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Postage Collage Coloring
Postage Collage Coloring
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

No comments: