It's been a tough week here. With the weather quality so horrible from the Canada wildfires, I'm trying to spend more time indoors but I'm missing the sunshine and the garden!
Hobbies are always a good thing to occupy the mind. Reading is another great hobby and I love that I can mix a few of my favorite things in one place.

I started with the Pink and Main One For The Books stamp set. I inked the books and then layered them over the Fancy Oval With Bow that makes a gorgeous focal point!

Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pink & Main One For The Books
Dies | Pink & Main One For The Books, Fancy Oval With Bow, Small Sentiment Strip 1/4"
Paper | Pink & Main Sunrise Paper Pack
Gems | Pink & Main Warm Jellies
PINK = Pink & Main
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Say Stamp
Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site to view or purchase items.
![]() One For The Books PINK | SCB | SSS |
![]() One For The Books PINK | SCB | SSS |
![]() Fancy Oval With Bow PINK | SCB | SSS |
![]() Sentiment Strips 1/4" PINK | SCB |
![]() Sunrise Paper PINK | SCB | SSS |










No comments:
Post a Comment