Monday, July 20, 2026

Cheers!

Today I'm playing at A Cut Above where it's always Anything Goes! It's hot hot hot here and the with the Canadian wildfires smoking up the place, many of us are staying inside. I thought I'd do a sweet escape today because I need a pick me up!
My card starts with lots of goodies from Pretty Pink Posh. I started with the Summer Cocktails and then added a Hibiscus Flowers cut and some Tropical Leaves.
I wanted the background to be just as interesting as the foreground so I cut aqua blue with a Sunburst Pierced Plate and then added a yellow Checkered Pierced Plate tablecloth.

Summer Banner Greetings have lots of great sentiments to choose from as well as the shape of the banner you'd like to cut it with. I chose flat ends vs. the traditional flagged ends.
I don't know about you but I'm feeling refreshed already!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Summer Banner Greetings
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Summer Cocktails, Hibiscus Flowers, Tropical Leaves, Sunburst Pierced Plate, Checkered Pierced Plate

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Summer Banner
Summer Banner

PPP | SSS | SCB
Hibiscus Flowers
Hibiscus Flowers

PPP | SSS | SCB
Tropical Leaves
Tropical Leaves

PPP | SSS | SCB
Summer Cocktails
Summer Cocktails

PPP | SSS | SCB
Banner Greetings
Banner Greetings

PPP | SSS | SCB
Sunburst Pierced Plate
Sunburst Pierced Plate

PPP | SSS | SCB
Checkered Pierced Plate
Checkered Pierced Plate

PPP | SSS | SCB

No comments: