Saturday, August 29, 2026

Sow Glad We're Friends

Today I'm playing along at Ellibelle's Corner - Garden Party No. 18 where it's anything in or from a garden. Ok so how many of you out there have a garden gnome? Hand raised here! I've got him tucked in a secret spot so you need to walk around the entire yard to find him!
My card features lots of goodness from Waffle Flower. I started with a green cardstock background topped with a Gingham die cut to look like a white trellis for the garden.

I used a circle die cut to create a focal point and then topped it with the Seed Packet die. The die set includes the layers you see so you can customize the seed packet for the blooms or veggies of your choice. There is a Seed Packet Icons set that includes some of those like the violet I used on my card.

I added a sweet Happy Gnome and a punny sentiment to complete my design.

I hope you're having a great weekend and that you find some time to play along!

If you want to go shopping use my link here to save 10% off your order at Waffle Flower Crafts .. good for one use per customer.




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Green Thumb
Dies | Waffle Flower Seed Packet, Seed Packet Icons, Happy Gnomes, Gingham

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp 

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT redirect you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Green Thumb Sentiments
Green Thumb Sentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Green Thumb Sentiments
Green Thumb Sentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Pots and Plants
Pots and Plants
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Seed Packet Die
Seed Packet Die
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Happy Gnomes
Happy Gnomes
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Gingham
Gingham
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

No comments: