
I love getting the most from my dies. Pretty Pink Posh has several sets that are easy to build on like this Candy Bucket. There are add on's for different occasions so you can fill it and dress it up with any sort of treats you like!
The background is a debossed Argyle Pierced Plate that adds lots of texture and interest to a plain cardstock background.
I'm linking up to A Cut Above Card Challenge where it's always about the dies. They've got a great prize this month from A Cherry on Top!
I'm linking up to A Cut Above Card Challenge where it's always about the dies. They've got a great prize this month from A Cherry on Top!

Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Word Scenes
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Word Scenes, Christmas Bucket Additions, Candy Bucket, Argyle Pierced Plate
PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile! Thanks!!