Pages

Friday, September 11, 2026

Lemonade O Clock

Today I'm playing at First Cup Challenge! This is a new challenge site for me, but it sounds like fun. This time of year - on a hot August day, it's lemonade o clock, but I know I'll be back and playing all year because who doesn't like to treat themselves?
I love the Summer Sips from Pretty Pink Posh! I had lots of fun coloring the drink contents with lots of colors! The garnishes make everything fun and tropical! Like a sweet escape on paper!

I wanted the background to be just as fabulous as those drinks so I inked a Sunburst Pierced Plate with rainbow shades of Distress Oxide. They are muted enough that they don't compete with the bright drink colors.
The sentiments are from the Happy Summer stamp set. It includes a large script "Summer" and several smaller strip sentiments.
I love all the seasons. I will miss break time when I make a lemonade for me and Mr. J. But maybe hot chocolate o clock is just around the corner!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Summer Sips, Happy Summer
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Sunburst Pierced Plate

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Summer Sips
Summer Sips

PPP | SSS | SCB
Summer Sips
Summer Sips

PPP | SSS | SCB
Happy Summer
Happy Summer

PPP | SSS | SCB
Happy Summer
Happy Summer

PPP | SSS | SCB
Sunburst Pierced Plate
Sunburst Pierced Plate

PPP | SSS | SCB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!!