This set includes it all and I mean ALL! It starts with the big stocking that you stuff with whatever you like. There are foliage dies along with an ornament, a star, sentiment strip AND that great big bow!
The top edge, heel and toe of the stocking are separate pieces, making this easy to assemble. The banner word die also includes a solid cut out so you can add a backing to color in the words.I cut the poinsettia flowers from shades of pink so that they wouldn't compete with the stocking. The panel is light pink cardstock with a darker shade of pink matt for a finished coordinated look.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a great day and some time to play along. Any time you get a holiday card done is a good day!

SPB = Spellbinders
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile! Thanks!!