Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Another Year In Bloom

Today I'm playing at the Beautiful Blossoms challenge where it's always about the flowers! They also have a colorful mood board to give you a jump start if you need it!
 
This card has lots of layers starting with the double pierced frame from the Floral Frame die set. It's topped with a lime green cardstock panel that was dry embossed with the Quilted folder. I ran a green inkpad over the raised pattern to help make it easier to see.
I added a Flower Seed Packet in purple. The die set includes two types of flowers as well as different embellishments for the seed packets. You can personalize the flowers by making them the color of your choice and adding sentiments from the coordinating stamp set.
I adhered the seed packet with adhesive foam tape so it's raised. I left a little channel underneath to add the twine wrap and bow.
I hope you like this! Have a great day!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pink & Main Flower Seed Packet Sentiments
Dies | Pink & Main Flower Seed Packet. Floral Frame
Embossing Folder | Pink & Main Quilted
Gems | Pink & Main Ballroom & On The Town Gems
Twine | Pink & Main Moss

PINK = Pink & Main
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp 

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Flower Seed Packet
Flower Seed Packet

PINK | SCB | SSS
Flower Seed Packet Sentiments
Flower Seed Packet Sentiments

PINK | SCB | SSS
Floral Frame
Floral Frame

PINK | SCB | SSS
Quilted
Quilted

PINK | SCB | SSS
Dress Shop
Dress Shop

PINK | SCB | SSS
On The Town
On The Town

PINK | SCB | SSS
Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site to view or purchase items.
Flower Seed Packet
Flower Seed Packet

PINK | SCB | SSS
Flower Seed Packet Sentiments
Flower Seed Packet Sentiments

PINK | SCB | SSS
Floral Frame
Floral Frame

PINK | SCB | SSS
Quilted
Quilted

PINK | SCB | SSS
Moss
Moss

PINK | SCB | SSS
On The Town
On The Town

PINK | SCB | SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!!