Pages

Monday, August 3, 2026

Retirement Where Every Day Is Saturday!


Thanks for sticking with me! It's been a rough year working through my husband's medical issues. The time has come where we have to decide what's next for us. And you guessed it.. although it's not what he wants it's time to retire.
I know employment defines who we are in alot of ways, but I hope this next chapter will be good for us. I've made alot of changes too and have left several of the teams I'm on. I'm trying to find a balance because trying to take care of him and meet my obligations has become really difficult and I never want to let anyone down.

My card today celebrates retirement. I added colorful Zig Zag Borders and a simple circle focal point on this CAS card.
The sentiment is double cut so that it can hold it's own against the bright colored background. I tried to tie the image and sentiment together with the aqua cardstock.
I'm linking to A Cut Above where it's anything goes with some optional Fall Flowers.




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pink & Main Retirement Fun
Dies | Pink & Main Retirement Fun, Zig Zag Layering Border Dies, 1/2 & 3/4" Sentiment Strips, Stitched Circles

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site to view or purchase items.
Retirement Fun
Retirement Fun

PINK | SCB | SSS
Retirement Fun
Retirement Fun

PINK | SCB | SSS
Zig Zag Borders
Zig Zag Borders

PINK | SCB | SSS
Stitched Circle
Stitched Circle

PINK | SCB | SSS
Sentiment Strips 1/4
Sentiment Strips 1/4"

PINK | SCB
Sentiment Strips 1/2
Sentiment Strips 1/2"

PINK | SCB | SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!!