Several die companies have found the solution for me. You simply cut the dies and then assemble them to create your card. There is still some flexibility because you can change you image color and place accents wherever you like.
The Flamingo pop up from Pink & Main is so cute! It's summer on paper! I made this one for my Mom. She's the flamingo gal in my family! She loves that tropical vibe and loves the feminine pink!
I took a few different views so you can see the way the card comes together. The best part of all is that it folds completely flat so it's postal service friendly!
I hope you find some time to play because I'm learning and I'd sure love to see your makes! 
Fits in an A2 size Envelope
Pink & Main Flamingo Pop Up Die
PINK = Pink & Main
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site to view or purchase items.
![]() Flamingo Pop Up PINK | SCB | SSS |






No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile! Thanks!!