Sunday, January 6, 2013

CR84FN #69 Valentine Heart

I'm going to keep this one short - it's Sunday and my DH is looking at me like "what are you doing?"  Blogger isn't cooperating and this is taking longer than I thought it would.  I hope you're having a good weekend!  I wanted to play along this week at the CR84FN Challenge and it's week two so I am running out of time.  The guest designer this week is my friend Lisa S from Adventures in Paperland.   Here's the color scheme this week - pretty Raspberry, Lavender and Neutral - Easy Peasy right?  And perfect for Valentine's!  I've been wanting to do more shaped cards lately, here's what I came up with.

Thanks for stopping by for a look!  Have a beautiful day!
Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size Approximately 6" x 6"
Stamps:  Serendipity Stamps Love You Small
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey Kissing Booth Collection "I Do"
Card Stock:  Papertrey Ink: Lavender Moon, Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream
Dies:  Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frame 10, Nesting Doily Hearts, Spellbinder Tags Trio, Serendipity Stamps Scroll Heart, Solid Heart
1" Sheer Satin Band Ivory Ribbon May Arts, Button Twine White May Arts
Embossing Folder Bit of Paisley Cuttlebug

18 comments:

Amy V. said...

This is beautiful! What lovely textures and colors. So perfect for Valentine's Day!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Absolutely precious! I adore this card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CR84FN!!!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous Jeanne...as usual!! Love all those layers/dies! Blogger has been "on my list" this week....actually made a card for the last WMS sketch and couldn't add an image....so frustrated! Totally missed the sketch yesterday...I understand but, my Sat. fix was gone, LOl!!

Renee said...

Gorgeous!
As always just stunningly gorgeous!!
Love the colors...
they are so YOU...
and all the gorgeous layers...
again...
so YOU!! :)
Perfect!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is beautiful Jeanne, the heart is the bomb! ;)

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness Jeanne!! This is Absolutely GOR-JUSS!! Love your fabulous lacy die cut heart and what a Wonderfully shaped card! The dp's are soo perfect and I am loving that Big Beautiful bow too! Yep, It's official! Love the Whole thing! ;-) So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

Hugs & Happy New Year!
Shannon

Sue Lelli said...

Your card is DELIGHTFUL! LOVE the shape and the papers and the layers and the heart! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

Jeanne - this is absolutely wonderful! Love the shape and the fabulous layers. The die cut heart, the doily and lovely bow - just super! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So beautiful Jeanne! Love the layered heats and fancy shape!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Thank you so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

JJ Bolton said...

Gorgeous! Is that a new frame die? It's spectacular! You know how I love how you layer:)

Jill Norwood said...

This is so lovely! Love the shape of the card and those gorgoues hearts! :)

Sharron said...

What a wonderful shaped card--love it! The layering is beautiful and I love the hearts--the perfect Valentine!!

Marybeth said...

Absolutely stunning! Love this!

Christina said...

Oh my heavens, isn't that lovely?! I adore the unique shape and the heart doily. You always have the most beautiful die cuts and fabulous ribbons, too!

Lisa S. said...

Stunning design Jeanne, I love this gorgeous Valentine card. :-)

Pauline said...

Oh Jeanne, this is amazing, just so pretty! I love the papers, and the fab bow.
Thanks for joining us at Cr84FN this week!

Helen said...

Ooo, Jeanne that HEART - sooooo pretty!!!!! I adore the serendipity die and the beautiful heart doily die cut. Oh wow, going back for another look now! Thanks so much for playing along at CR84FN.